Wednesday, May 31, 2006

RIO DEL MAR

This past Sunday, I rolled down to Santa Cruz with Monica and some high school friends to hit up Rio Del Mar beach for our psuedo-annual beach trip. I got to break in the Weber BBQ grill I got for Christmas that I got from my amazing mom, and chow down on some dogs and burgers with friends.

I don't know what's so amazing/mezmerizing about fire, but I'm not too curious - I just can't imagine feel more at peace and content than staring up at the stars while sitting next to a warm fire. It was some good rest - good conversation, singing, laughing, and fun. Get some rest - it's good for you. See you soon.

RECIPE FOR A GOOD TIME IN SANTA CRUZ:
1. A BBQ
2. Good friends
3. Jesus
4. Rio Del Mar beach
5. Marianne's Ice Cream
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:28-29)

1 comment:

aurora said...

I was there