Monday, September 26, 2005

Yosemite

I'm not dead - I'm starting school for my 3rd year here at UCD, and it's been nuts in my world with all of the errands, responsibilites, and demands that come with being me. But I had an awesome chance to spend time in Yosemite with some of my fraternity brothers this last weekend, and I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air (literally) it was to be out in the redwoods and under the stars.

I've got some stories that I'm itchin' to share, but with school looming, it might take me awhile. I'm excited about what this next year holds, and thankful for the summer that I had to get stoked for it. I've already experienced the pain and disorientation that comes when the rubber finally meets the road, but I've promised that this will be a year where I love louder, follow Jesus wherever he leads, and refuse to be silent. Talk to you soon.
It's the way Your stars shine
Sometimes so bright I swear I could hear
It's the way Your moonlight
Falls on this mountain lake so clear
It's the way Your sunshine
Paints Your evening sky and
It's the way Your rain falls
To sing me to sleep at night and
I fall, I fall into You

Chorus:
God of Creation take my breath away
God of the Heavens in this very space

Bridge:
You enter suddenly and I am lost again
Inside the majesty, oh I am lost again
And You come suddenly, 'cause I am lost again
Inside the mystery, oh I am lost again
I am lost again
Inside the majesty
Inside the mystery
(God of Creation, David Crowder Band)

No comments: