Wednesday, June 06, 2007

IT IS FINISHED - AGAIN.


Today, I walked out of the last class of my undergraduate career. I've still got papers and stuff to write, but I'm only beginning to feel the weight of a chapter of my life coming to a close and a new one beginning (more on that later.) I'm still winding down from working hard at so many things for so long, but I've learned about what it feels like to truly persevere in something, and I hope to do the same in my love for Jesus for the rest of my life. In the midst of the nuttiness I seem to have lost my blogging voice, but I feel it coming back after all this time. I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate and love you - thanks for coming to my recital, praying for me, supporting me, and being my friends. Talk to you soon - for real.

No comments: