Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THIS AMERICAN LIFE.


I subscribe to quite a few podcasts - weekly sermons, Strongbad emails, and various other radio programs. But far and away the one that I've enjoyed most is the one pictured above: This American Life.

They release one every week on mondays, and it's the only podcast that I faithfully listen to. The name pretty much says it: each hour-long show is a quirky aspect of the American life. Each one is unique, and really entertaining - it reminds me of my late Uncle Jack. It's very cleverly written, and entertainment of this caliber that is clean and fun is hard to find. If you're a podcast consumer and you're looking for some wholesome listening, check it out. What are the podcasts that you faithfully enjoy? Be heard in the comments. See you soon.

(Subscribe to This American Life here.)

No comments: